Air drying clay
Acquires great hardness in 24 to 48 hours with no need for firing.
Hardpast, plastic air drying clay. Modeling clay of the highest quality that possesses a fine texture and is easy to handle. Contains natural ingredients.
Didactic material that is perfectly suitable for arts and crafts, leisure activities, therapies and industrial purposes.
- Conform with the European regulation EN-71.
- Suitable for all ages (from 3 years old).
- Soft texture, easy to work with.
- Water-soluble, easy to clean.
- Recommended in combination with tools, moulds…
- Once dry can also be colored.
- The original packaging preserves product quality for months.
- Practical and convenient 0,5 kg, 1 kg and 1.5 kg vacuum-packaging, with uncomplicated seal.
Once opened, wrap it in a plastic bag or damp cloth. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Available colours: white and terracotta (red)
Format: 0,5 kg, 1 kg and 1,5 kg (vacuum-packaging) /5 kg and 10 kg (plasticized)
Produced by Argiles Bisbal, modelling clay for arts & crafts, leisure activities and education.