Pastart, modeling clay of the highest quality that possesses a nice plasticity.
It has a fine texture and is easy to handle. Contains only natural ingredients.
Didactic material that is perfectly suitable for arts & crafts, leisrue activities, therapies and industrial purposes.
100% natural composition, recommended firing temperature: (900 - 1050ºC).
- Conform with the European regulation EN-71.
- Suitable for all ages (from 3 years old).
- Soft texture, easy to work with.
- Water-soluble, easy to clean.
- Recommended in combination with tools, moulds…
- Once dry can also be colored.
- The original packaging preserves product quality for months.
- Practical and convenient 1.5 kg vacuum-packaging, with uncomplicated seal.
Once opened, wrap it in a plastic bag or damp cloth. Not suitable for children under 3years.
Available colours: white and terracotta (red)
Format: 1,5Kg (vacuum-packaging) /5Kg-10Kg (plasticized).
Produced by Argiles Bisbal, modelling clay for arts & crafts, leisure activities and education.